I was thinking today about how much sleep I have lost and how drastically my life has changed since having a baby. I then started thinking about how precious the little bit of real time I spend with my partner is and how I would like to be more present with him when we are together. I tried to think of something small but meaningful that I could do to show him that I still think of him in a tender way and I came up with leaving him a sweet message every day to remind myself and him of the love we share for each other.
Here are a few notes and quotes you can leave for your sweetheart:
- You are my favorite reason to lose sleep.
- I want your skin pressed against mine.
- Be naked when I get home.
- Psst… I would love you for the rest of your life if you let me.
- If you asked me how many times you have crossed my mind, I would say once, because you never really left.
- I woke up wanting to kiss you.
- We kiss like we invented it.
- I can’t picture life without anyone but you.
- When we first met, I had no idea you would be so important to me.
- You never leave my mind, even when I have a million things to worry about.
- I love you not just for who you are but for who I am when I am with you.
Good things to remember and share, don’t you think?