Started in Melbourne, Australia in 2003, Movember strives to raise awareness and funds for men’s health issues, especially testicular and prostate cancer. In 2011, over 854,000 Mo Bros and Mo Sistas around the world participated and raised $126.3 million. Interested? The Rules are simple:
1. Begin November 1st with a clean shaven face and register at Movember.com.
2. For the entire month, grow and groom your moustache.
3. There is no joining of the mo to your side burns (that’s a beard).
4. There is no joining of the handlebars to your chin (that’s a goatee).
5. Each Mo Bro must conduct himself as a gentleman.
To register and for more information visit Movember. Watch this video for some excellent advice from Parks and Recreation’s Nick Offerman on growing your moustache…