Since February is the month of romance, at least according to the card, candy and flower industries, I thought a post of some interesting condom facts would be in order! Not to dampen the mood, but to once again remind our readers that safer sex is hotter sex. The less you have to worry about, the more you can relax and enjoy. Here’s a quiz to test your condom knowledge. (Answers will be posted tomorrow)
1. When were condoms first used and by whom?
2. What were the first condoms made from?
3. In the 16th century, what were condoms made from?
4. In the 18th century, what were condoms made from?
5. Who made the first rubber condom and when was it made?
6. When and why did condoms become acceptable to the US public?
7. What % of condoms are purchased by females?
8. What country uses the most condoms?
9. How long can a condom can be stretched?
10. What are the 2 main reasons condoms break?